Bringing a new life into the world is the most profound act of creativity in the human experience. "By communicating with your body through the language of dreams and imagery," teaches Dr. Catherine Shainberg, "you can experience the journey of childbirth we were meant to have―exhilarating, natural, and overflowing with love."
With DreamBirth®, this leading imagery expert offers practical exercises and guidance becoming an active participant in all four phases of childbirth―conception, pregnancy, labor, and post–partum care. Created as an essential resource for parents, midwives, fertility experts, and any birth care professional, DreamBirth includes:
• Instruction in using imagery and conscious dreaming to activate the creative power of your mind and the deep wisdom of your body.
• Pre–conception and conception―practices for preparing to conceive and calling to the spirit of your child.
• In–depth guidance for navigating each trimester of pregnancy, the two stages of labor, and essential early bonding.
• Effective imagery for dissolving anxiety around childbirth.
• Techniques for fathers and partners, and much more.
"Focusing our intention lets us consciously begin the process of dreaming forth a new life," teaches Dr. Shainberg. With DreamBirth, this innovative teacher shows you how you can use creativity and imagery to carry you through an aware conception, a conscious pregnancy, a natural and joyous birth, and the loving reception of your child into your family.
Written by Catherine Shainberg.
Paperback 6.4 x 8.8 inches, 360 pages.